With more than 30 years as a licensed mental health professional, I’ve focused my approach on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
In addition to my private practice, I developed and directed inpatient and outpatient treatment programs for substance abuse and mental health problems. My years of experience as a trainer, educator, and clinical supervisor in various settings have contributed to my areas of expertise. More importantly, they’ve resulted in a long list of successful cases.
Outside of my career, I pursue a full life. Sailing, cycling, kayaking, travel and more. I have three grown children, and two grandchildren. I spend time exploring the region, cooking, and reading, and enjoying time with my partner, Karen, and our two cats.
- National Board of Clinical Counselors certified
- Board certified Addiction Specialist
- National Academy of Psychotherapy member
- Acupuncture Detox Specialist certified, since 1995
- Recognized as Obsesssive Compulsive treatment
specialist by the OC Foundation
- Diplomate American Psychotherapy Association